Sensory soft play is very popular with our children, providing a safe and fun environment for them to explore and hone their movement skills.
There are many benefits of sensory soft play for kids, ranging from improving their physical abilities to the way that they communicate with others.
In our fantastic Lightroom, you can find the below:
- Bubble tube
- Bean bags
- Wii console
- Fully interactive floor computer and a UV light.
Children love their weekly sessions in the sensory room.
We Believe the Library should:
- Provide a flexible space with a wide and inclusive range of resources to support learning and teaching throughout the school.
- Have a vibrant role in the development of a culture that promotes wider reading, motivated readers and learners for life.
- Provide a place for collaborative learning, creativity, and for developing independent research and information literacy skills.
We have split our library space out to create two spaces, one fiction and one non-fiction.
We are extremely lucky to have a purpose-built dinner hall.
- We know that lunch times can be very stressful for some of our children. To try and prevent this we have soundproofing clouds as that there is no echo.
- A speaker to play music during lunch times and fruit and vegetable pictures on the wall to help encourage conversation